Handheld Germicidal UV Surface Disinfection Unit – HH-18-120X – Blade
SKU: HH-18-120X [AUV]
Availability: Typically Ships within 28 days
$699.00ea Contact us for Pricing
This handheld, portable UVC disinfection device is designed to deactivate bacteria, viruses, and fungi in spaces where traditional hard-mounted UVC fixtures are inconvenient to be mounted and where portable devices have limited access. This product includes safety glasses and instructions for use.
In healthcare environments the UVC Blade is ideal for the disinfection of:
- Hard to clean/reach surfaces such as remote controls, keyboards, equipment with many accessories, and inaccessible areas that require frequent wipe downs
- Bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, and other surfaces
- Cell phones, chairs, door knobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
- The handheld unit can also be effectively used for mold remediation.
The unit is fully portable and plugs into any standard 120V outlet. It comes equipped with a shatterproof UVC high output lamp, an oversized handle designed to maximize grip comfort, an on /off switch, a power cord, and UVC safety glasses.
- Quick disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Polished aluminum reflector maximizes UVC intensity
- Quick and easy lamp-change out requires no extra tools
- On/Off safety switch
- Oversized, comfortable handle maximizes grip comfort
- Voltage: 120-240V; 50/60HZ
- Provides ≥735µW/cm2 of UVC intensity @ 6″
- Dimensions: 18″L x 5″W x 6.25″H
- 6 foot 3-prong power cord standard on 120V version
- Uses one SBL350T shatterproof germicidal UVC lamp
- Lightweight aluminum housing is sturdy, yet weighs less than 5lbs.